Friday, June 24, 2011

BananaNana Muffin

Last week, when i visited my Fiance's mum, she gave me a bunch of bananas to bring home. I don't really eat like banana, so I decided to turn it into a muffin. :)

The recipe was easy, I don't even use my hand-mixer.

Adapted from The Awesome Banana Muffin Recipe

Ingredients:

6 small bananas, mashed
1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
almond slivers/choc chip for garnish

Steps:

1. Mixed the mashed bananas, melted butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla essence together.



2. Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separated bowl.
3. Add the flour mixture and the wet mixture together. Mixed well.

4. Fill into muffin cups, garnish with almond slivers or chocolate chip and bake for 25 minutes at 160C.


The end result:



The taste: Moist, banana cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment